Please note that our Reference Librarians cannot do the actual research for you. Reference librarians are not authorized to give legal advice or provide interpretive assistance to any patron. If help is needed to resolve a legal problem, or interpret the law, you should consult a practicing attorney.
- Nolo Press legal self-help books.
- State and Federal Statutes
- Connecticut & US Supreme Court Cases
- Over 450,000 books on all areas of US law
- Hartford & West Hartford Municipal Codes
- Lexis Academic
- and many more
We DO NOT carry pre-printed, official Connecticut Court Forms. Some of these forms are available online. Others can be obtained at the courthouse.
We not have records of court filings, criminal records, real property or corporate records.
General questions about reference services should be directed to the Director for Library Services.