- Materials are retrieved during regular business hours (Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM) or when the Reference Desk is staffed.
- You may request materials in advance.
- Special Collections material do not circulate.
- Special Collections material can be scanned upon request.
- Interlibrary loan of original material is not available.
- Photocopying/Scanning must be done by Preservation Services Staff.
- Same-day photocopying/scanning may not be available.
- Photocopying/Scanning of material is done at the discretion of Preservation Services Staff. If material is in poor condition (e.g. brittle pages, damaged spine) we may be unable to process your copying request.
Contact us to arrange for access to a title in Special Collections in advance of your visit.