The Slate Foyer is available by reservation for use by student organizations, law school administrative offices and legal education related vendors (BarBri, Lexis/West, Bloomberg, Themis, Aspen for example) (referred to as the “user(s)”). To reserve a table, email the Student Bar Association: email@example.com.
The daily capacity for the space is two tables during any given time period. No more than two users may occupy the slate foyer at the same time.
- Users should restrict their display to one table.
- Tables may not block doorways.
- Tables should be returned to the hallway after use.
- Please do not leave excessive trash in the slate foyer.
- Please wipe down tables after use (cleaning supplies available at the library main desk).
- Do not drag tables or chairs across the floor.