The library has 15 study rooms for use by the Law School community. Rooms can be reserved online or at the Circulation Desk.
Reserve a study room online or ask to reserve a room at the Circulation Desk.
- Reservations must include a valid School of Law email address.
- Requests for specific rooms will be honored if possible.
- Once you request a room, you will receive two emails. The first email confirms that the reservation system has received your request. The second email confirms its approval.
To see which rooms are available, view the Law School Calendar and select "Library Study Rooms" from the dropdown menu.
- Rooms for groups of 2: 108A, 108B, 517, and 521
- Rooms for groups of 3: 104, 116A, 116B, 414, 417, 504, 505, and 516
- Rooms for groups of 4 or more: 116C, 416, 520
For assistance, please contact the Circulation Desk at (860) 570-5012 or email us.
- Study rooms are for groups only and cannot be reserved for individual study.
- Reservations are placed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Each group may reserve a room for a maximum of four hours per day.
- Rooms may be reserved up to one week in advance.
- A group that is more than 15 minutes late forfeits its reservation.
- Reservations that violate any of these guidelines will be canceled.