The University of Connecticut continues to monitor COVID-19 guidance, including CDC recommendations and State of Connecticut guidelines. Maintaining safety precautions and following the community expectations are necessary acts of support for all members of UConn Nation. The following guidance is subject to change as additional information becomes available.
Guests and alumni are welcome to use our library resources. We encourage all patrons to check our library hours for up-to-date information on building access. All visitors at the law library must follow University safety precautions and protocols.
University's General Guidance:
- Monitor your health daily. Stay home if you have symptoms.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a CDC-recommended face covering:
- Indoors—required for all.
- Maintain 6 feet distance from others, if unvaccinated.
- Wash hands often.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched items and surfaces. Cleaning supplies are available near the staircase on each floor.
- When eating or drinking, everyone must maintain 6 feet distance from others. Food is only allowed in the Brown Family Campus Center.
- Guests who are not able to wear an approved mask for medical reasons should speak with library staff about their individual circumstances prior to coming to campus for the visit.
- Visitors who are not able to wear an approved mask will be encouraged to use telephone or virtual communication. Exceptions for extenuating circumstances are made at the discretion of library leadership
Visitors who do not adhere to the above stated protocols are in violation of university and library policies and will not be able to use the law library.