The latest on UConn's response to Covid-19.
The library has designated zones to accommodate customer needs for silent study, group collaboration and campus events.
Green Zone - 3rd and 4th Floors
- Collaborative, quiet conversational noise.
Yellow Zone - 2nd and 5th Floors
- Quiet place for group and individual stdy.
- Minimal, whispered conversation.
- Silent place for individual study
- No conversation
- Quiet group work in study rooms
- Patrons are expected to have cell phones off or on inaudible alert while in the library.
- Cell phone use in the lounges, study rooms and restrooms is preferred.
- Cell phone use is not allowed in red zones.
Patrons are expected to use headphones or have electronic equipment muted on all floors. (computers, tablets, e-readers, etc). If other patrons can hear the audio, it is too loud.